Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi Friends,


I hope your week is off to a great start. Today, I’m sharing a birthday card made for my Father-in-Law. He happens to be an (or was, he’s semi-retired) independent handyman, so I went with that theme for his card.


verlbday


I used the October afternoon paper as a back drop. I like it when I find masculine”ish” paper. I know we all struggle with cards for men. I want to add some ribbon, etc. However, I think that this fits the bill for a man. I think he liked it. (Probably liked the cookies and gifts that accompanied it even better).


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs and blessings.


Nette

4 comments:

Kim Duran said...

Sure looks like a great card for your dad-in-law, Lynette! Love those fun little tools. And I know just what you mean - I always want to keep adding embellishments but have to make myself stop when creating a masculine card.

Karen B. said...

Fantastic masculine card! Love the bright colors. Happy anniversary a day or so late too.

Chari Moss said...

Great masculine card! Nothing says manly like tools anyway right? Well maybe, my Dad doesn't get very thrilled when he comes over and has to fix something with my PINK tool set. Hehe :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

GREAT CARD!!! Where did you find that stamp set?? Please let me know!

Thanks!
-Stacie