Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You

Hi Friends,

Happy Thursday!  We’ve got the weekend in our sights now.  I don’t know about you, but I’m ready

Today’s card is one a friend asked me to make. She wanted me to make a Bold thank you card. I came up with this, but I think she had something more obnoxious in mind. I may have to go back to the drawing board.

DSC_0093

I think she wanted more bling and glitter, so anyway, I may try something else. If so, I’m sure I can get some use out of this. You can never have too many thank you cards on hand. 

Thanks for stopping in

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

Supplies:

Paper: Stampin’ Up

Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey

Other:  Ribbon (Stampin’ Up!), Letters (Thickers), bling (Basic Grey), Punch (EK Success)

1 comment:

Christiana said...

I love it! It's funky and fun, and I love those papers! Great job!