Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jump on Easter

Hi there friends,

So I’ve been working on Easter cards. I have some cute images that I can color. Right now, I’m in a coloring phase, so I’m embracing it, and why not when there is such cuteness to be colored?:)

corinaeaster

This card uses the bunny from Critters in the burbs from Kelly’s new stamp line, a $1 stamp from Michael’s, and the chicks come from a Whipper Snapper set. That’s one perk of collecting so many stamps, you can really build on them… (That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!)

I actually made 4 of these for a friend at work who ordered some Easter cards. She really liked them, so I am happy about that!

Hope you had a fabulous Tuesday.

Hugs

Nette

4 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Very cute Lynette. I like the embossing and your colouring is great!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh so cute Lynnette! I agree with your stamp comment... that is my story too! :)

Brandi said...

Sooo cute! I have a large stash of stamps too. That will now be my new excuse when the hubby rolls his eyes at my stamp passion! :)
Brandi

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! I love your combo of all of these sets!