Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

2Sketches for You

Hey Friends,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I have to say that my Saturday has been quite lovely.  I slept in, crafted, took a nap, exercised (still trying to get in a rhythm), and now crafting some more. 

I’ve really been wanting to do more challenges, so I made a card for the 2S4Y.  I hope you like it.

2s4ybday2 

I flipped it on its side, but tried to stay pretty true to the layout.  I have a lot of friends and family birthdays coming up, so I am stocking up on birthday cards. I used the Hero Arts clear stamp set, Big and Small Flowers, so cute!

Enjoy your weekend, hope spring is coming to your area. We are getting glimpses of it here in Indiana.

Hugs!

Nette

2 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Lynnette! Sounds like you had a great day! I have got to start exercising! Saw some pics of myself that were taken today. A not so nice reminder of what I actually look like... not pretty! :(

~kelly marie~ said...

Adorable! I love sunflowers! :)