Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday

Hi

How is your week going so far?  Me, I’m battling a cold.  It is strange though.  I have felt just kind of cruddy for several days now, but it hasn’t turned into a full blown cold.  I did stay home today, I am so exhausted. I took two naps. 

Anyway, I’ll share a card that I made awhile ago. I will be using it for one of the upcoming baby showers I will be attending this month.  I used that yummy Imaginesce paper that is so adorable. 

DSC_0527_edited-1 

Have a great week!

Lynnette

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

I really envy your bright bold designs and mixes of patterned paper! Do you always try to use current design lines or do you just use what you have on hand?

Laural-Lee said...

I LOVE what you did with that Adorable paper Lynette. Just so cute!

Alison F. Collier said...

Very, very cute. I really like the colors!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
I hope you get to feeling better soon. You have a big day ahead of you this weekend! Go Colts! This card is absolutely adorable! The bright colors are so cute.
Brandi

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...how stinkin' CUTE is this?!!! I love it!

Courtney Baker said...

This is way adorable! I love the colors! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Ann said...

SO cute, Lynnette! I love the colors and that fun paper!

Winter said...

So cute! I love it! Praying you feel better soon! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love the colors again! Love that paper! Such a great baby card... so happy and fun... just like babies! You go to a lot of baby showers! :) I never use any of my baby cards! Maybe it is because I am not working now so I don't have a lot of co-workers having babies, etc!