Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday scripture memorization

Happy Monday!

I hope that you all had a good day.

Today, I'd like to add a new weekly feature to the blog. A group of women in my church are memorizing scripture. Each week we work on a new passage with each week's scripture displaying a different of God's nature. This week the scripture to memorize displays God's righteousness.

"The Rock, his work is perfect, for all his ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, Righteous and upright is he." Deuteronomy 32:4 (NASB)

This is taken from the song of Moses and represents the stability and permanence of God. This is great contrast to the fickle nature of man.

I must confess that I have a way to go in my memorization. I hope that by posting this on the blog, it will help me meditate on it and commit it to memory. But I also pray that when you visit here, you will also be blessed by the words of the Lord.

I do have a card today to share. It's one I made a week or so ago. I've not posted it before because I've been trying to keep up with challenges (that I'm loving participating in).

This card uses some retired SU DSP that I absolutely loved and wished that they hadn't discontinued it. I have got to quit hoarding the paper.

Supplies:

Stamp: Papertray Ink Damask Designs, Paper: SU soft sky, Kraft, SU DSP, Accessories: Hero arts gemstones, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for looking and have a very blessed week.

Lynnette

No comments: