Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

Hi,

I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend. Our day here in Indy was gorgeous. The sun was shining, and the temps were warmer. I hear that we're in for some more cold weather and even a chance of snow. I know that everyone is a little weary of winter, so hopefully this will be the last blast of cold temps.

Carlin and I went out to dinner and are now home relaxing. He's actually playing a computer game, and I've been playing in the craft room. I thought I'd share one of my latest cards.

I did this card for Taylor's weekly sketch challenge. In the past, I've done them and not posted. Usually because I've done them a week after the challenge had been completed.

For this card, I felt like coloring. I have noticed that I don't have many stamp sets to color anymore. Hmmm, may have to think about that before my next stamp purchase. At any rate, I don't own any Copics, so I colored with my SU markers and inks which I love. You can use them like water colors.
Supplies used:
Stamp: SU blooming with love. Paper: SU: Basic black, tangerine tango, sage shadow, watercolor paper. Accessories: SU markers and ink, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart punch, Hero Arts gemstones, Michael's Ribbon
Thanks for looking.
God Bless
Lynnette


















No comments: