Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Nephew’s card

Hi Friends,

I had to share a card my nephew made. My mom’s birthday was last week (the 11th). My nephew, Garrett, and I got together and made cards. We both made one for her (I cannot share mine yet). However, I can share the one he made. He’s 9 and thinks it is pretty cool that his card is going to be on my blog. 

I think he did a good job, take a look:

Here’s the outside of the card..

garrettscard

He used Lawn Fawn’s Bannerific and Sophie’s Sentiments.(I’d say he’s pretty good at fussy cutting if you ask me… I may be biased, but I don’t really think so)

And here’s the inside:

garrettscard2

You can see he used Lawn Fawn’s Critter in the burbs and Hat’s Off. He turned the cat into a tiger because my mom loves tigers.  I mean seriously, how creative is he???  (Look at the claws he added, so cute!)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my nephew’s creation. 

Hugs and blessings

Nette

9 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

How BRILLIANT to turn the cat into a tiger! I LOVE THIS! He inherited your crafty gene!

Tiff said...

OK, this is SUPER cute! Love his youthful transformation of the cat into a tiger!

Heather Innusa said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!? It totally rocks.

Kelly said...

VERY clever to turn the cat into a TIGER! Nice job!

sharon g said...

WOW, he's well on his way to being a crafty guy. Please tell him that I love it, and I love that he's doing crafts!

Joanie said...

He's great!! Maybe I'll save any cutting I need and bring it on Sunday and he can come over too! LOL! Very cute!
I can't believe he's that old!! Time sure does fly!

Karen B. said...

I think he did a fantastic job, I especially love the color combination.

Chan said...

Happy belated birthday to your mom, Lynnette! And I *love* Garrett's card -- so super-clever how he turned the cat into a tiger! And those claws! Too cute! :o)

Christiana said...

Aw, that is so adorable! He did a fantastic job!