Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday…Shining with Lunar Lights

Hi Friends,

Happy Friday, I’m sure we’re all ready for the weekend. Do you have any plans? 

This is going to be a short post, so I’ll get right to it. I made several cards for the Lawn Fawn Lunar Lights reveal and thought I’d share another card today with you.

DSC_0101

This is one of the cards that I broke out my Copics to color. I just love those markers so much.  I used some of the My Mind’s Eye patterned paper (Fine and Dandy).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

Supplies:

6 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

So bright and cheerful.

Gretchen said...

Such a cute card! No major plans here, a kid is requesting a hair cut and another needs to deal with his Valentine's but that's about it. I like it when we don't have a ton to do!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love the colors and your coloring is beautiful!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful, your coloring is just awesome.

Chan said...

Beautiful card, Lynnette! I love how you combined the brights with that blue card base -- and your Copic colouring is fantastic, too!

Christiana said...

I love this, Lynette! This is so bright and happy. Great job!