Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More birthdays

Hi Friends,


Happy Tuesday. I hope your week is going well. Mine is off to a pretty good start although I do feel like I may be catching a cold. It could be allergies, not quite sure yet.

So I've told you that I have a bunch of birthdays coming up. Today's card is another I've made to make sure I have cards for the birthdays that start next week:) Hope you like.

I really love this big flower. It makes card making so fast when using these big accessories. It's great! Plus, it's bright and cheery.

Have a blessed day

Lynnette

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

It is very bright and cheery! I love it. I love your embossed background, the flower of course, and the colorful stones (i can't think of what they are called right now... i'm tired)!! Beautimus!!

Maile Belles said...

Cute card, love the colors and the beautiful flower!!!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Oh wow! I love this! tfs!

~kelly marie~ said...

Oooh! I love that big flower!! I love all the bright colors! A perfect and cheery birthday card! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey Lynnette... Just wanted to say Thanks for the sweet comment on the blog award and the photo shoot :) posts! I really wanted to include you in the last blog award that I received/gave out but was dealing with some issues that I won't discuss! :) I was really upset over it so I was thrilled to get another one so I could pass it on to you! I feel blessed to have 'met' you too! :)

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the big flower! Hope your feeling better! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Really cute. I love that big flower with the button. So cool.