Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge

Hi Friends,

Yay the weekend is here!! Oh how I love the weekends. Lately work has been so chaotic. I feel like I'm sprinting as soon as I walk through the door until I leave. At any rate, the weekend is a welcome reprieve even if I have a ton of chores to get done (although I will make time to craft).

I made some time this week to do some papercrafting. It really helps to relax. I have been in a bit of a funk as far as what I've created lately. I've not liked much of what has come out of my craft room. However, I did put something together for KWerner's color challenge .

Here are the colors that we were to use:




I had trouble with this challenge. I was fine with it except for the blue (ha!) I don't even own ballet blue, so I went with a turquoise.

Here's my card:

hmmm, I thought I had more pumpkin in this than there is. OH well :)

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know if you have questions about the card.

Hugs!

Nette

6 comments:

Ali Manning said...

I love what you did with the color challenge - your card turned out so pretty!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the buttons!

Winter said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing! Hope you have a Blessed weekend! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty Lynnette! The embossing is wonderful!

claudia shadler said...

very cute! love the damask design! awesome card!

clouds :D

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card! Those little flowers are the perfect touch!