Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week





Hi Friends,

Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a good start.

The Lawn Fawn Inspiration week is continuing today and showing projects that use the Stitched Bouncy Trail and the Tiny Gift Box Lady-Bug Add-On.




I decided to make a project using the Stitched Bouncy Trail.  I wanted to combine with the Toadally Awesome stamp set.  I also wanted to use the Stitched Pond Frame and Cattails border.  I just thought they all pared so well together.

I made it a Mother's Day card because my brother has called our mother "Frog" for years. It seems appropriate to use this for her.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings
Nette


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your totally awesome cards! The sky and pond colour really caught my eye! I assume the colour technique was using ink?
Love the colours!
M

Marc Hudson said...

Want your dissertation to sparkle and look more professional? Make sure to use these top-rated dissertation editing services offered by experienced writers.