Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends,

How are you? I'm so happy it's Saturday.  Our Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today. WE are featuring projects that use the new Offset Sayings.

This set is so great for those birthday cards, which we all need.

Here's what I created:

You can see that I used the fun cloud stencils which I am loving.  I also used the lawn cuts scallop, rectangle, and hillside grass.  I had to use some patterned paper, and I went with the Spring Fling collection. Of course, I brought in the fun stamps from Really High Five (I adore this set so much)

Since so many of us are on lockdown with the precautions associated with COVID 19, this is a great time to break out the paper-crafting supplies and get creative. That's what I am planning for the weekend! (along with laundry and some spring-cleaning activities)

Hugs and blessings
Nette


2 comments:

Andre M. said...

These sweet friends are surely having a blast at this celebration! Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Sherrie D. said...

Beautiful Card. Looks like a fun party.