Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends

I hope you're having a great week.  Here in Indiana we are starting to see glimpses of spring, and it's so exciting.  My allergies have been acting up, but it's worth it to see the flowers starting to come up and the temperatures warming.  I just hope we don't jump right into summer.

I'm sure you're not stopping by to read my rantings of spring, we are kicking off Lawn Fawn Inspiration week.  Today, we are featuring projects that utilize the Get Well Before and After.  I combined it with some of the new patterned paper, twin, and die cuts. Here's what I created:


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog and the rest of the design team's projects.  This is a fun release that you're going to love.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute

Bunny said...

Love this sweet get whale card. [Bunny]

Karenladd said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute get well card! Love the whale, and I share your allergy miseries...ugh