Pages

Monday, October 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends

I hope you had a great weekend!  The Lawn Fawn Inspiration week is continuing today with projects that use the Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-on; and The Reverse Stitched Scalloped Dies. 

Instead of making a Tiny Gift Box, I decided to make a card with the Deer Add-On, and the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Dies.  Here's what I came up with:

Of course, I had to pair it with some of the new fun Lawn Fawn papers.  I used the Red from the Christmas Glitter, and I also used the Really Rainbow Christmas. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is very cute. Love the wreath with the deer in the middle. [Bunny]

Kathy JH said...

Fun card - I love seeing how to use the deer on a card instead of the box!