Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week-Toboggan Together

Hi Friends

My post is going up late today because our internet was out earlier today. I have no idea why, but we had no signal this morning.  Better late than never, I suppose. Today, begins the Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week.  We are featuring the new stamp set and coordinating Lawn Cuts, "Toboggan Together."  This set is so super cute and fun, it's perfect for your Christmas projects (yes it is time to start thinking about Christmas projects).

Here's what I created:
I combined it with the new patterned paper, Bokeh in the Snow.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to head to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the rest of the projects by the design team.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE this card so much! The Patterned Papers look so pretty and love how you used the new twine :)

Teresa Doyle said...

Super cute! Love this card (and set!)

Avery Murphy said...

Great use of the bokeh paper, I love it as a snow background. Thank you for your fabulous inspiration.