Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #90

1456123_10153586553790313_1718073923_n
Hi All
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. We are enjoying some fabulous fall-like weather.  It’s been sunny with cool and pleasant temperatures. 
This challenge is all about critters, and there so many cute options with Lawn Fawn stamps.   Lawn Fawn is sponsoring this challenge. 
LawnFawnLogo
Here’s what I came up with for this fun challenge:


(I have retaken the photo and uploaded because the original was so blurry).

I hope you decide to play along with the Lawnscaping challenge. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card. It was my favorite on the challenge blog. I like your colors and your animals; fabulous. : )

Elise C. said...

Adorable card, Lynnette! The colors are perfect for fall! :)

Yuki said...

This card is just too adorable! I love the little fall scene you created with all of the critters! ♥

cghundley said...

Too cute and
you know, Owls
rule!
Carla from Utah

Sarah barnacle said...

Lovely card. :)