Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fun with Lawn Fawn

HI Friends

I hope you had a great weekend. I really enjoyed mine.  We had a low-key weekend which was just what was needed.

Today, I’m sharing some water-colored projects I made using Penelope’s blossoms.  I am getting so hooked on water-coloring these days. I’ll warn you now, you are likely to see more of these in the coming days.

July project 2Lynnette Kauffman

JulyprojectLynnetteKauffman

I also used Summertime Charm and Our Friendship Grows.  These were so fun to do. I’m still getting the hang of it, but it’s fun to practice.  I used distress inks and distress markers and watercolor paper for the effect. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

Natalie said...

These are beautiful! Love the technique you've used.

Elise C. said...

Wow, those cards are gorgeous, Lynnette! They look so real! :)

Kelly said...

gorgeous! the coloring is AMAZING!

James Gray said...

These cards are so beautiful!

Maryd said...

WOW!!!!!!!