Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Birthday Tags

Hi Friends

I hope you are are enjoying the Inspiration week at the Lawn Fawn blog. I know I’ve gotten a lot of ideas from the other design team members.

Today, we are featuring projects using Birthday Tags.  I went with a card since I always need birthday cards.  Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0004

I combined the tags stamps with the gorgeous patterned paper, Hello Sunshine and Lawn Trimmings.

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and chance at winning some amazing prizes!

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love this card, Lynette; brillian!

cghundley said...

Very cute card
and fun tag on
it.
Carla from Utah

Nora Noll said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!! I love the little tag you created!!