Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peak: He is Risen, Graphic Greetings Redeemer

Hi Friends
I hope you are having a great week.  I’m excited to share some sneak peaks from the upcoming Taylored Expressions February release. The sets I am previewing are: He is Risen, and Graphic Greetings Redeemer. 
This is one of my favorite things about the Taylored Expressions stamp selection. I love having scripture stamps especially for holidays like Easter and Christmas. Here is what I came up with using the He is Risen stamp set
DSC_0065

DSC_0069
He is Risen Love Hope Joy by Lynnette Kauffman 5 February
For these cards, I used the new soon to be released, He is Risen stamp set, the soon to be released Circles cutting plates, and the floral cutting plate.  I also did some distressing with some antique linen distress ink, and stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black. I also used some of that pretty Dear Lizzy Fifth and Frolic patterned paper.
Next up, Graphic Greetings-Redeemer
DSC_0083
lynnettekauffmangraphicgreetingsredeemer5feb
I love all these names of Jesus.  It’s so lovely.  For these cards, I also used Memento and Antique linen ink pads.
I know the distressing and such is a little out of my usual style, but it’s nice to mix it up now and then.
Speaking of mixing it up, be sure to check out the rest of the design team's sneak peaks. You are sure to be inspired. Here are the links to their websites. Be sure to head over and check it out.

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Kerri Michaud
Lynnette Kauffman
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess
Anna Wight (Guest Designer)
Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)



Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak.
Hugs and blessings
Nette

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are all so pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynnette! Love the mix of patterns and colors in all!

Tricia T said...

What beautiful cards! They will be such an encouragement to someone!!

Tricia

Shannon White said...

Wowie Lynette!! What a Wonderful collection of Cards!! They are all just Beautiful!! Love the Super mix of patterned papers and how you used the cutting plates in you BG's! Just Awesome Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

dpkennedy said...

These are all so beautiful!

emily_in_paris said...

Lynette, these are so beautiful! I love your distressing - it's just enough without being too much. :) I clicked on your links - do you happen to know when these new stamps will be available?
Thanks for sharing. :)

Natalie said...

Beautiful, I love the Scripture stamps! Your cards are wonderful.

Tammie Edgerton said...

What a great group of cards, Lynette! I love how you used the cutting plates to emboss...I'm definitely going to give that a try.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynnette! SOOOO many beautiful cards for today! Wow! I love how you used the cutting plate to emboss - genius! Happy Release Week! :-)