Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Seasons of Givings Winner

Hi Friends

Thanks for all the nice comments and participation on the Seasons of Givings blog hop.  I was overwhelmed at how many people hopped along.  I had 466 comments on that blog post which is  a record. 

Sorry that it’s taken a while to post the winner. I was traveling until 11 January and had planned to pick a winner and post it on 12 January as I had stated on the original post. However, I was exhausted from traveling and didn’t get it done.  So, anyway, without further delay, here is what random number generator came up with:

image

which means that our winner is:

Jen said... Happy new year and thanks for the opportunity to win some crafty goodness!

Jen has a fabulous blog, you should check it out here. Jen, please contact me at lkauffmanatgmaildotcom so that I can make arrangements to ship out your goodies.

Thanks again for all who played.  I hope to do more giveaways in 2013.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

Thank you Lynnette! I'm so excited. I sent you an email!