Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #46

427180_4331793301868_1118466619_n

Hi Friends,

It’s time for a new Lawnscaping challenge.  The challenge is all about tags.  With Christmas upcoming, I think home-made tags are a fabulous touch to gifts.

Lawn Fawn is sponsoring this challenge and will give the winner a free stamp set. 

 

LawnFawnLogo (1)

And here is my project. I used the fun new Lawn Fawn Winter Owl along with this specialty wood grain paper (that I cannot find or remember the manufacturer, unfortunately). 

owltag

(Lawn Fawn Supplies: Winter Owl, Fa-la-la paper)

Be sure to head to the Lawnscaping blog to see the design team projects. 

Hope you decide to play along

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

5 comments:

Kelly said...

love the rustic look and the red is perfect with it!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest tag!! Lee-Ann :)

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

~amy~ said...

seriously cute...can't wait to play as I have that very same owlie just waiting to be inked up! thanks for the fab inspiration!!!

emily_in_paris said...

Hi there Lynette! I took your advice and visited the Lawnscaping blog last night. I had SO much fun meeting you and all the fun projects on Saturday. Thanks for such a great time. I hope we can keep in touch - now that I'm back to blogging! :) All the best,
Emily