Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Down on the farm

Hi Friends

I hope you’re having a great week.  I know things have been quiet here at the blog. I’m in the midst of a busy time.  Unfortunately, the blog has been neglected.

I thought I’d share a card that I made using Lawn Fawn’s Critters on the Farm

DSC_0088

Just love these chickies. I plan on using them for Easter cards along with the bunny from either Critters in the Burbs or My Silly Valentine.

I’m hoping to dedicate some time in the craft room this weekend. 

Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Chari Moss said...

cute cute cute...there is an awful lot of chickens on this farm!

Anonymous said...

I love your little farm scene! Veryyy adorable. :)

Christiana said...

I LOVE this adorable little farm scene! So cute. I can't wait to see your Easter creations!