Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Forever Friends

Hi Friends,

Happy Friday!  For those of us in the U.S., we’re looking forward to a long weekend here.  What plans do you have to celebrate Independence day?  We have more plans to work in the yard, and I am getting together with a friend to do some papercrafting.  I am looking forward to that SO much.

Here’s a little card I made awhile back. 

DSC_0228

I used Lawn Fawn’s “Critters in the Burbs,” and “Hello Friend”.  I also used some Nikki Sivils paper to create the background and paper piece the tree.

Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you have a great weekend (long or short). Remember a new Lawnscaping challenge starts on Monday, you won’t want to miss it!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is adorable Lynnette, I hope you have an excellent and productive weekend!

Kelly said...

VERY cute. Love the subtle patterns in the papers!

Heather Innusa said...

This is so sweet! I love your pretty tree & hills - too cute!

Chari Moss said...

This is a so cute, I love the polka dot tree and stitched hills, very cute! Love the subtle background pattern too! Have a happy 4th, sound like a fun weekend ahead of you.