Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness

Hi Friends,

It’s time for another Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. Once again, Kim has come up with a great color combination.. Brown, yellow and white. Check out this inspiration photo.

303

These colors are so rich, and just make me think of fall. (I love fall by the way.. cooler temps, changing leaves, and FOOTBALL). Anyway, I digress. I thought this was the perfect color combination to use the Harvest Season stamp set from Lawn Fawn. Here’s what I came up with.

DSC_0001

I love using the various leaves to create a background pattern.

I’m off to bed. I have a very early morning tomorrow. The company I work for (Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical company) is doing a beautification project tomorrow, and I have to be at the office between 6:30 and 7:00. OH MY is that EARLY!!! I am so not a morning person.

So, dear friends, good night :)

Lynnette

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

A great card with a great meaning.

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful card! I love your handstamped background :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So beautiful! good luck getting up early!

Christiana said...

I love it! Did you clear emboss the background or is it just stamped with Versamark? It turned out beautifully, whichever way.

Sorry about your early morning! I'm not a morning person AT ALL, so I feel your pain.