Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Short week

Hi Friends,

As you know I’m headed up to Chicago for CHA and to visit my best friend. What a great week to look forward to. I’ll also be meeting in real life some of my long time blogging friends, and to say I’m excited, would be an understatement.

I plan to schedule some posts this week, and I’d like to try and blog while I’m up there. No promises though. I will bring back piccies to share if I don’t post any while I’m there.

DSC_0153

Today’s card uses two Lawn Fawn sets… Partly Cloudy and Harold’s ABCs. I just love customizing the sentiment with these letters. These stamps make it so easy to do:) The umbrella is embossed with clear embossing powder to add some texture and sturdiness since I was cutting it out. (I know it’s hard to tell in the photo).

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs and Blessings

Lynnette

Supplies:

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Aqua); Stampin’ Up (Certainly Celery)

Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye

Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Partly Cloudy, Harold’s ABCs)

Ink: Memento, Versamark

Other: Buttons---Foo-fa-la; Swiss dots embossing folder---Provocraft; Scalloped punch---Stampin’ Up!; Ribbon---American Crafts, Twine---Papertrey Ink; Embossing Powder---Stampendous

6 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, this is SO cute! I love the raindrop paper, the buttons, the Swiss Dots...adorable!

Can't wait to meet you on Friday! :D

~amy~ said...

soooo absolutely darling!

Ayana Posadas said...

SO super duper cute!!!
Have fun at CHA! :)

Karen B. said...

Super Cute Card Lynnette! Looking forward to seeing some posts about CHA.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynnette! Thanks again for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Christiana said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love absolutely everything about it. Perfection!