Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge

Hey there Friends

Yes, I’m getting another challenge in under the wire.  I am a procrastinator, but my week has been so busy that tonight is the first night I had time to work on it, really.  I love Kim’s Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge she hosts each week, and I really wanted to play. SO here I am again, posting at the last minute. 

This week’s challenge was to use mint green, black, and a touch of red (if you dared---wink).  Here’s my take on the challenge:

oftwc24june

You can see that I took the dare. I also added two shades of mint green, so I hope I didn’t knock myself out by doing that. I just liked the contrast. 

Speaking of Challenges, remember the Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge. You have 2 days left (27 June).  We’d love to have you play.  There’s a great prize… $25 gift card to Lawn Fawn shop! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Lynnette

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a great sentiment! Is that your handwriting???

~amy~ said...

Sweet!! Love the pops of red!!

Karen B. said...

Aaah, this is great! Love the colors and that pop of red is outstanding!