Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lawn Fawn Partly Cloudy

Hi Friends,

I hope your week is off to a great start. Today is another reveal day from the new Lawn Fawn Stamps. Today's samples are from "Partly Cloudy" which is super cute. It's versatile in that you can use it for "shower" cards or even cards to cheer up your recipient. I'm sure there are tons of other uses that I've not thought of. I'm sure you're going to like it.

I have two samples to share today. I made two cards and couldn't decide which to go with.



(How fun is that smiley face??? I love it!)
This paper is from My Mind's Eye and coordinates wonderfully with this set.
Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for the other designers' samples.
God bless
Lynnette

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Both of these are so cute! Love that stamp set!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-CUTE!!!

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are adorable!
I love how you cute out the images!
Can't wait for the sets to be released! Great work!!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Darling cards! Love the umbrellas and rain drops! :)