Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EBTKS Challenge

Hi Friends

Well, today is the day. The next EBTKS challenge. This one is hosted by the super talented Ann. She chose gift wrap as the household item. Pretty timely choice I think.. I don’t know about you, but I still have plenty of gift wrap laying around (of course, you are not restricted to Christmas gift wrap).EBTKS Challenge 6 (2)

Here is my example:

ebtks5

Please go to the EBTKS blog and check out the other amazing examples from Ann, Courtney, Kelley, Kelly and Winter. Truly stunning!

There is a prize associated with this challenge. The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Verve Stamps. The challenge will run until midnight CST on Jan. 8th. The winner and domestic divas will be announced Jan. 12.

We really hope you play along. The EBTKS blog has all the deets on the challenge. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!

Big hugs

Nette

6 comments:

Winter said...

So pretty! I LOVE the chos of gift wrap and that cute flower! :)

Ann said...

Such a gorgeous card, Lynnette! I love it!

Maile Belles said...

Gorgeous card! What beautiful wrapping paper, perfect for the flower.

Tracey said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!! I am definitely going to have to give this challenge a go....thanks for the beautiful inspiration Lynette!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is gorgeous Lynnette!!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a beautiful and rich card! I love it! I love that we both did pom pom flowers too! :)