Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just Because

Hi
We have the weekend in sight! Do you have any plans? I think we may have a weekend with nothing on our agenda.
I have to tell you that I just love the Bird Watching set by PTI. It is so fabulous. There are so many cute options with that set. I don't know about you, but everytime I get a new stamp set that's all that I want to play with. Lately it's been Bird Watching :)


I hope your Friday is amazing. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!
Nette

Ingredients

Stampin' Up: Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper white (paper), Old Olive ribbon, scallop punch, Cameo Coral, Chocolate chip ink

Paper Tray Inc. Bird Watching

Hero Arts stamp, pearls

Cuttlebug swiss dots folder

6 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is a great card Lynnette! So pretty and I love the colors! I love it when I don't have anything to do on the weekends! Have a good one!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Beautiful card! Love those flowers, colors and butterflies! Wow, a free weekend...I'm so envious! Enjoy!!

Courtney Baker said...

You are really making that bird set a must have! I just love it!

It has been awhile since we have talked! Both of us seem to have taken a short card break!

Winter said...

Cute card! It looks so fresh, reminds me of Spring! :)

Bethany Paull said...

I didn't even really notice that flower stamp in this set. I love how you lined them all up. It's so beautiful!

~kelly marie~ said...

Once again I am in love with your card! I love everything you have been doing with bird watching! I need to get my set out now ... you have inspired me!