Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

 

Hi Friends


Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted on the blog I've been sharing projects via social media for a long time (Instagram and Facebook), but I decided to revisit the blog today.

Lawn Fawn is having it's holiday Inspiration Week, and today, we are sharing projects that feature "Giant Let it Snow" and "Tiny Winter Friends"



For my Giant Let it Snow project, I had to combine with one of my favorite stamp sets, Making Frosty Friends. I also used the new Stitched Snowflake Backdrop. I love the texture it adds to the card. 

Next up:


For the Tiny Winter Friends Project, I decided to have them celebrating in the Winter Village surrounded by the Hillside Backdrop. I added in the snowy background with the new Let it Shine Snowflakes patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

No comments: