Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends

Welcome to another Lawn Fawn Inspiration week.  I realized that I haven't been keeping up with the blog and sharing all my projects on Instagram or Facebook.  

I have decided to do a better job of using the blog again.  I will still share on Social Media but also the blog.  We are sharing projects for May Inspiration Week, and there are some really cute things to share.  Lawn Fawn has some amazing new products that will be released, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Before, I do, my projects are going to be on the clean and simple side. I have been battling a back injury as of late and unable to spend as much time sitting in one place crafting as I'd like.  

With that said, here is my project for the Happy Hugs Stamps and coordinating Dies.  Here is what I came up with:


I just love this new set. So many adorable critters hugging. Very endearing and perfect for sharing with your loved ones and friends.  

I hope you like. Be sure to go to the Lawn Fawn Blog to see all the amazing projects from the design team.

Have an amazing day

Hugs and blessings

Nette

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love this card, so cute and the colors really catch my eye