Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Season's Givings Winner

HI All

Thanks for stopping by and joining in on the Season's Givings Blog Hop.  Thank you for all your kind comments, I enjoyed reading through all of them. 

I have a winner for my prize.  I selected a random number to pick the winner:



So the winner is:  Karen Ladd!!

Congratulations Karen!!! Please contact me at lkauffman1072atgmaildotcom so that I can get your address and send you the gift card. 

Hope you all have a great year of crafting!

Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

D.Ann C said...

Congrats to my crafty pal, Karen!

Karenladd said...

Oh, thank you so much for the giveaway!! I just love Lawn Fawn and am off to email you.

Clipping Solutions said...

Beautiful! I enjoyed my time spent on your lovely blog. Photo Retouching Services

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Excellent blog you have shared on public . Thank you . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

Unknown said...

Congratulation Karen Ladd,
Clipping