Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week---Shut the Front Door, Cute Cobweb

Hi Friends

Today is the last day of Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week.  I hope you've enjoyed it.  What's on your list of must haves?

The Design Team is featuring projects using the Shut the Front Door, Cute Cobweb, and Scalloped Treat Box Add-On.

I have a project showcasing the Shut the Front Door and Cute Cobweb.  Here's what I created:


I combined it with Costume Party, Knock On Wood, and Christmas Dreams.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to sign up for chances to win prizes.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you chose a red door. I like how you incorporated the windows as well!

lritchie said...

Such a great color, I too love the red door, so cute to have a scene behind it! Love it!