Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week

Hi Friends!

It's time for the Lawn Fawn inspiration week.  I lost track of the days and neglected to post yesterday, so I'm going to double up today on projects.

First up is a project featuring the new set "Little Bundle" and coordinating Lawn Cuts.

Next up is a project featuring the new "Just For You and Just For You Labels". These are great for homemade projects and gifts.


I love to bake, so this is a great way to giveaway treats.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for more projects

Hugs and Blessings
Nette



4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Love both of your projects Lynette. The shaker is sweet and I love the little bird carrying the sock. LOL
Love the tag set. I make tags to add to food I send out all of the time. A cute touch.

cghundley said...

This shaker card
is delightful and
love the treat
basket.
Carla from Utah

Andrea Shell said...

Love your shakedown card and treat basket! Those cookies look yummy, too!

Andrea Shell said...

Love your shakedown card and treat basket! Those cookies look yummy, too!