Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies

Hi Friends
For any of you who know me, know that I LOVE cookies. I mean I love them.  When I saw that Lawn Fawn was coming out with a cookie set, I was on cloud 9!  These stamps don’t disappoint either, they are just adorable.  Here’s what I came up with:

Sorry this was MIA earlier!  Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments even when the photo wasn't showing.  You guys are the greatest, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a kind word here:)
Have a blessed day!
Nette

7 comments:

cghundley said...

Can't see your
card here. But
cute on the
Lawn Fawn blog.
Carla from Utah

Beth H. said...

The card posted on Lawn Fawn us super cute! I am really digging the square cards lately!

Yuki said...

For some reason your cards didn't load on this post :/... I did however see your card on the Lawn Fawn blog and it's absolutely adorable! :)

craftylady1952@gmail.com said...

Ditto, ditto....can't see your card here, but did see it on the lawn fawn blog. Like the window opening.very cute.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, so adorable!

Kelly said...

love this. so you cut the hole with the circle die and then created the scallop ring out of the other set. very cute. I have both of those and will have to try! CUTE card!

deb c said...

This is just adorable!!