I hope you all had a great weekend! They always go by SO fast. I could usually a few more days. Last week, I was out of town and didn’t get home until late on Friday. I spent the weekend getting caught up on things around the house, but I still have more to do and could use some more sleep!
Enough of that, onto the new Lawnscaping challenge. This challenge is all about Stars and Stripes, use stars, stripes or both on your projects. This challenge is sponsored by Lawn Fawn.
Here’s what I came up with:
- Adhere red strips of paper to a white panel of paper.
- Die cut the white and red striped panel with USA
- Die cut a small piece of blue paper
- Emboss stars on blue panel, trim down and adhere to the USA
- Stamp sentiment on velum and dry with heat gun
- Adhere USA to velum
- Attach velum panel to blue card base
- Doodle faux stitching
Be sure to visit the Lawnscaping blog to see the design team inspiration and for details on how to participate. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Hugs and Blessings