Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge 72

 Hi Friends
I'm late in getting my post up again...

I'm posting to share the newest Lawnscaping Challenge.  This is a color inspired challenge, and these cool colors are perfect for the winter-like weather a lot of the US is enduring (Certainly us in Indiana with our 6 inches of snow and bitter temps)

I decided to make a little gift pouch to hold a gift card for this challenge.  Here's what I came up with:

I used Lawn Fawn's Making Frosty Friends, Peace Love and Joy Paper and sequins.  I added some silver Thermoweb spray to give it some sparkle, but it's so hard to capture in the photograph.

Lawn Fawn is sponsoring this challenge, so be sure to play along. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping blog to see the amazing inspiration from the design team.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

No comments: