Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lawn Fawn and Core'dinations

Hi Friends

I hope you are enjoying an amazing week and that you were able to wish Ms. Kelly Marie a happy birthday yesterday! 

Today, I’m part of the Lawn Fawn and Core’dinations week long blog hop. 

Core’dinations has super fun paper and gadgets to complement the paper.  I used some of the holiday paper that I sanded with the sanding gadget to come up with a Halloween card.

DSC_0099-1

I used the new Lawn Fawn Trick-or-Treat stamp set along with the Into the Woods paper, tag you’re it die, and the circle stackables die. 

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog and the Core’dinations blog to see the other projects.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Elise C. said...

This is such a great Halloween card! The background that you created looks awesome! Have a great day, Lynnette! :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Just wonderful!!

Colleen said...

I LOVE this card, it is so cool, thanks for sharing it!

Samantha Casey said...

I love this card! It is perfect for Halloween! Amazing job!

-Samantha