Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taylored Expressions May Release Day: Band it Dies

Hi Friends
Welcome to release day for Taylored Expressions.  I hope you’ve got your order in mind. I’m sure there are going to be some items that sell out fast. One may be these fabulous Band It dies that I get to feature at the blog here today.
Here’s what I’ve come up with:
DSC_0102-1
Paired the dies along with the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm paper that I love.
You can see up close here that I recessed the inner oval to create some dimension. DSC_0114
(For these male cards, we can’t bling things up  too much, so I have to add some interest where I can.)
I have a second project featuring these fabulous dies and stamps, but this time I went with a gift bag.
DSC_0105-1
I really enjoy making custom gift bags (or  other packaging). It makes the gift that much more personal.
Be sure to check out the other Baker’s Dozen Design team. You are sure to be blown away by their projects.
Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Lynnette Kauffman <----that’s me
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess
Hugs and Blessings
Nette

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card and gift bag!!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh what a great idea to decorate a bag!! That is so brilliant!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How cool are these!! Love the color and the simplicity! Awesome creations!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas Lynnette! Love the gift bag idea a lot! :-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects, Lynnette! Especially love the gift bag!

Debra Miller said...

Awesome idea!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card looks great with the band it die cut...the perfect guy card and I love your gift bag!!!!