Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions February Sneak Peak: Posh Posies and Whimsy Alphabet

Hi Again Friends,

It’s the second day of sneak peaks for the upcoming Taylored Expressions February Release. 

I love flowers.  I love flower stamps, those are always some of my favorites.  So when I saw Posh Posies, I was super excited to play with it. Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0058

I love making my own patterned paper, and the flowers without stems in this set is perfect for that.  I added some glossy accents and some sparkle with my Sakura Gelly Roll pen. It’s hard to pick up in the photo, so it’s prettier in person. 

I added a row of scallops across the top with my fiskars scallop edge punch and then finished off with some orange ribbon to bring out the orange flowers. 

For my second project, I am featuring some of the new die cuts, specifically, the  whimsy alpha. These are perfect for scrapbooking and for customizing your cards.  I went with a card for my project

DSC_0059

 

I cut the letters out of pink paper then added stickles to have some bling on the card which just seems appropriate for a baby girl. 

Now, be sure to check out the Baker’s Dozen design team projects for more inspiration.

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Kerri Michaud
Lynnette Kauffman
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Hope you come back tomorrow, I’ll be sharing some more projects from this release.  By the way, follow along on Facebook tonight for some release party festivities

Hugs and Blessings

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!! Lee-Ann :)

Natalie said...

Very pretty cards, love the colors! Very pretty background paper with the posies!! Very sweet baby card, too!

Jami said...

Adorable cards! I like making my own BG papers too - that was a great idea. It would make a fun One Sheet Wonder project!

Cindi said...

Beautiful cards! Love the flowers on the first on and the way to word baby just pops on the second.

Kerri said...

I love the fun colors you used on these! Very pretty!

Shannon White said...

These are both So Cheery and Sweet Lynnette! Love your custom stamped patterned paperson your first one and your Sparkly Baby sentiment on your second too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

So fun with the pretty dps, especially love that baby one :)