Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lawn Fawn Winter Owl

Hi Friends
It’s time for another Lawn Fawn Inspiration week. It’s always so much fun creating projects.  Today, we are featuring the cute little mini set, Winter Owl.  Here are a couple of my projects:
DSC_0106
DSC_0006owlchristmas
I combined him with some Fa-la-la paper with these projects.  Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn Blog to see the other design team projects and for multiple chances to win some goodies!
Hugs and blessings
Nette

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

All are so darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

conil said...

Perfect for a little gift or favor box. Adorable.

Unknown said...

These are so super cute. I just love the pattern paper and that litle owl is so cute. Just love this little set.

AJ said...

I love the favor box idea! Perfect for a little something for work colleagues :)

Heather Innusa said...

I love both of these projects Lynnette!!! Both are adorable!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely perfect gift box, and your cards are darling!
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us!!!

Karen said...

I love your project, so adorable and creative!

elf1023 said...

I am so loving these owls. Your idea is great. Goot color choices.

Jean said...

Just so cute!

Kathy JH said...

Adorable - love those backgrounds!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

The cards are darling and I love the tag and gift tag. Great job and you do wonderful colorwork.

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

The cards are darling and I love the tag and gift tag. Great job and you do wonderful colorwork.

Kelley said...

I teach the 2 years old class at church. This is perfect for their Christmas present!