Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

I’m here for you

Hi Friends
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We were locked up inside our home trying to dodge the heat. Finally, yesterday, the temperatures have dropped to more reasonable levels (like you can actually breath outside). 
Today’s high is supposed to be in the high 80s, and it’s funny because that will seem cool to the triple digit heat index we’ve had recently.
Anyway, I thought I’d share a card that I made just for fun.
DSC_0003
I just love Lawn Fawn’s Gnome Sweet Gnome set.  I thought it would be fun to put one of the birds in the bird bath splashing around.  I used a sentiment from On the mend.  The paper is from the Lawn Fawn Bride Side collection.
Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great week
Hugs and blessings
Nette

8 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute! love the birdies in the bath! Yes, here in Ohio we are getting a break from the horrid heat!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!!! Lee-Ann :)

Susan said...

A lovely way to remind someone you care about to stay "cool" and that you are thinking of them...another winner, Lynnette!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

cute!

Karen B. said...

What a fun card to create just because! Great colors, happy design.

Yainea said...

What a cute scene, Lynette!! Love the birdies and the sentiment, super sweet :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

So cute & cheerful, Lynette!

Paulina said...

Such a fun card! Love the the contrast of the blue twine against that polka dot background!