Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Online Card Class Sketch

Hi Friends

I’m participating in the Clean and Simple Online Card Class. This is the first time I’ve done a class like this, and I’m loving all the inspiration. I’m way behind on trying out some of the techniques, etc. But I did make something using the sketches they provided.  Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0023

I used some Paper Smooches stamps.  I just love this Promenade set. As you can see I let the colors of the patterned paper (My Mind’s Eye) dictate the color scheme. 

Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

This is absolutely WONDERFUL! The colors, the scene, and the so fun sentiment. A perfect pairing!

Laurel Beard said...

Super cute Nette! Superb coloring as always!

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable!!!!! :)

Yainea said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing and I love the cute and colorful scene you've created! I need to join some classes in the future :)

Gretchen said...

This is adorable! Love it!