Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Haunting

Hi Friends! 

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start. 

My week is shaping up to be quite busy, and I’m not sure I’ll be able to spend too much time in the craft room at night (boo).  But most of the stuff I have going on is fun, so I cannot complain too much.

I thought I’d share a Halloween card today since it’s the season right now.

DSC_0286

Again, I made this for a sketch challenge a couple of weeks ago and didn’t get it posted in time. Oh well, I have a Halloween card made to send out.

I used the super fun My Mind’s Eye paper (Mischievous) with Lawn Fawn’s Happy Haunting.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

7 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

THis is so cute. I love how you laid out all the patterned paper (I love that paper by the way, into my cart it goes)!

Chari Moss said...

Love! You are inspiring me to bust out that paper pad!

Heather Innusa said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the blues & browns. Nice warm colors - I love it!

Christiana said...

This is so adorable, Nette! I LOVE the layout of the patterned paper behind. Must save that for future reference.

Karen B. said...

Can I just say that this card is amazing?! I love the fact that it is halloween related but isn't the bright orange/green/purple!

Laural-Lee said...

Late or not this card is cute. Fantastic colouring Lynette and I love the use of pattern paper. Love the orange and brown.

mollie.dirig said...

Thanks for sharing. I so look forward to the cards you share!! I ♥ Lawn Fawn!!