Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Travel week

Hi Friends,

Confession time, I’m prescheduling these blog posts. I’m traveling this week to start my new job, and I wanted to share some fun stuff on the blog this week along with some creations. So if something seems out of date or something, it’s probably because I’ve prescheduled it and don’t have a way to update it.

When I departed my old job, I had several really nice people do some kind things to wish me luck and congratulate me. I am so grateful that my departure was pleasant. I’m going to share a lot of thank you cards that I’ve made for these kind friends and colleagues

Today, I’m sharing this one:

DSC_0210

I know I’m totally hooked on blissful botanicals, but can you blame me?   This one is for a dear friend who gave me a beautiful new business card holder with the Initial “L” on it. 

Thanks for stopping in

Hugs and blessings

Nette

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Lovely! Congrats on your new job!!