Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

World Go Round

Hi Friends

I hope you are doing well. I thought I’d share another card I made using the latest Lawn Fawn release.  I used the Lawn Fawn “Admit One” set.  This card shows that you do not have to color the images from it.  They are cute enough to stand on their own. 

admitone

I did pare it with the cute Imaginisce paper again. They just go too well together not to put them together. 

I’m a huge fan of the paper roses these days.  So I added them to the bow (which I do a lot these days).

Thanks for stopping in.  Have a blessed day

Lynnette

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love how you've kept the main image in just ink form - it really makes the card.

Heather Innusa said...

This is so nice!!! Like Karen said, I love how you kept the image just inky - makes it super great with the fun patterned paper! I love your card so much!

Christiana said...

I never think to just stamp an image and leave it uncolored, but I'm always surprised at how finished it can look when done right! Your card is wonderful! I really love it, and there's plenty of color from the other elements you used. There's nothing missing here at all. It's perfectly complete.