Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Smitty’s ABC’s

Hi Friends

We’re continuing with the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week today by previewing a new alphabet stamp set being released.  As with other Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps, they line up so nicely. It makes it so easy to make your own sentiments.

Both Chan and I gave you a glimpse in our previews from yesterday.  Today, I have a verse from the bible spelled out using the alphabet set.

smittys2

I love this verse for Easter cards. It was perfect to showcase this versatile alphabet stamp set. I wanted God’s word to be center stage, and so I just stamped out the sentiment, and embellished with some pretty patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye (LOVE these).  I also added some ribbon and pretty roses (which I appear to be hooked on right now). 

Remember to go to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the design team’s samples and for multiple chances to win prizes (Yes, I did say multiple).

Here are the direct links to the design team’s blogs, so please go leave some love.

Chan

Julie

Latisha

Lea

Nichol

Teri

TIff

Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs and blessings.

Nette

9 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is lovely!! I adore the Bible verse, and is perfect for Easter!! Very pretty!

Marie said...

This card is beautiful! TFS =)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fantastic card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I love your PP, the flowers, and the sentiment is just right! ;)

Cutiephinphin said...

what a gorgeous card!

Julie Campbell said...

Beautiful! I love how you were able to create your own sentiment/verse!

Fiorella said...

The alphabeth set is awesome, I love it!!!

Tiff said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Heather Innusa said...

What a perfect Easter card!! I love the colors & what you did with smitty's abcs is perfect!! Beautiful job!