Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beach bum

Hi Friends

Here’s another card using the latest Lawn Fawn release. Makes me want to go to the beach….

DSC_0104

I used the new Lawn Fawn set Swimsuit Season. I just love my Copics. Their colors are so vibrant and bright.

A quick post tonight, I’m not feeling too great. Thanks for stopping by.

Since I think this card is a bit cutesy, I am linking it up to the current Moxie Fab world style challenge. You should give it a try. Lots of fun stuff!

Lynnette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Swimsuit Season, Critters in the Burbs (the dotted line)

Paper: Papertrey Ink (white, raspberry fizz); Stampin’ Up! So Saffron

Ink: Tsukineko Memento Black

Markers: Copics

Corner Rounder Stampin Up!

Ribbon: Stampin’ Up!

14 comments:

Winter said...

Very cute! I just got my set in yesterday and it is SO much fun! I really need to learn how to color with Copics a little better. :)

Lea L. said...

This is so bright and cheery!! I love the fun beach them, and those stamps are so cute!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

~kelly marie~ said...

This is SO cute! I love it so much! Just brilliant! I hope you feel better! Hugs!

Karen B. said...

Really really cute. Makes me want to go to the beach, and I don't even own a swimsuit! Hope you are feeling better.

Julie Ranae said...

goodness me, Lynette...this would be such a great entry for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge...still time : )

So sorry you've not felt well today...prayers going up for you .

Brandi said...

Girl I love the flip flops! Hope you get to feeling better and I love your new blog layout! Too cute!

AHadley said...

This is so cheerful! I love the bright colors, especially the yellow with that teal ribbon!

Sylvia said...

Cute and fun! I am going to have to write that a lot! This is super fun!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card!!!! Love the bright colors!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

this is just summer goodness. Way to rock the Moxie Fab Challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Ayana Posadas said...

Lynnette! This card is so superrr cuteee! I love the colors. I love everything about it! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Super duper cute! I love the colors!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynnette! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Laura Pryor said...

Super fun and cute!!! This really caught my eye as I was browsing the Moxie Fad entries! Great work!