Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday

HI Friends

The weekend is here!  I hope you all have a great weekend in  store for you.  I’m very excited about the Copic class tomorrow.  Other than that, we should have a pretty laid back weekend which I love!  What about you? Any fun plans?

Today’s card is for the CardPatterns sketch challenge. The sketch is due tonight, so I am getting it in just under the wire.

DSC_0160

I just got my Unity April Kit of the Month, so i had to ink it up.  I love those funky flowers and sweet hummingbird.  Since the flowers were sort of mod and funky, I went with some retro-ish paper.  It’s made by SEI, and is so fun.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful weekend

Lynnette

7 comments:

dstandard said...

This is just precious! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute and colorful! LOVE that hummingbird! :)

Winter said...

How cute! I love the mod look! Autumn has 3 softball games and Chace has a baseball camp, so it's going to be busy! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

So fun! Those flowers are adorable! I can't wait to hear about your Copic class!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

oh what an awesome stamp and how you used it! The colors are magnificent.

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVE the bold colors! So pretty! :)

Ann said...

Awesome color combo on this one, Lynnette!